Why is security awareness so important?
Cyber attacks are a lucrative business. There’s been an alarming increase in cybercrime like phishing attacks in recent years.
You shouldn’t ask yourself if you’ll end up a victim of a cyber attack. The real question is when – and your employees are your biggest target!
This is why a solid awareness programme should be part of every sound security strategy.
Our services consist of:
Keynet Security Awareness also makes your company more secure
Keynet Security Awareness trains your employees in a targeted manner through high-quality security awareness web training sessions that are adapted to the current situation. In addition, you can have attack simulations specifically tailored to your company carried out by email or using prepared USB sticks. These attack simulations allow you to test what your employees have learned and provide targeted training as needed.
- Increased awareness with respect to dealing with emails/the internet
- Insights concerning how to identify phishing emails and fake links
- An overview of your employees’ knowledge
- An affordable and effective way of increasing security awareness
- A fun way of conveying internal security policies
- Arbitrary potential themes for phishing emails