Governance instead of Chaos. Security instead of Gaps.
Swiss IT Security AG bolsters security and productivity of your Microsoft 365 environment using a combination of in-house software and mature security & governance strategies. The three core components include:
A lack of strict governance results in chaos and security issues in your M365 environment: Orphaned Teams Workspaces and SharePoint sites, unmanaged privileges, and data chaos. Our security and governance strategies are your solution by implementing seven critical steps:
- Tenant security: Assessment of security-relevant components of M365 and development of up-to-date security measures.
- Collaboration security: Hardening of Teams, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business based on strict guidelines.
- Data vaults for secure information: Creation of data vaults based on various privilege levels.
- Teams and SharePoint governance: Creation of governance strategies to ensure secure usage while boosting productivity.
- Access verification: Regular evaluation and updating of all privileges.
- Data loss protection: Optimization of data loss prevention rules based on the concept of data vaults.
- Lifecycle Management: Archival and deletion of orphaned Teams workspaces to prevent data from falling into the wrong hands.
Collaborating with partners, guests, and external providers in any Microsoft 365 environment is often done through tools like OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and Teams. To avoid data leaks and unprivileged access, our custom-made Guest Lifecycle for Azure AD (GL4AAD) solution offers:
- Guest onboarding using the four-eyes principle, including critical security, trust, and behavior-based rules.
- Guest account assignment to a dedicated department or person who will be responsible for lifecycle and security procedures.
- Regular certificate renewal to prevent former guest accounts from gaining non-privileged access.
- Removal of inactive guest accounts after a certain period of inactivity across platforms (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive for Business).
Guest Lifecycle for Azure AD (GL4AAD) handles maintenance and hygiene tasks for you, according to your requirements and needs. Our product can easily be added to companies that are not using E5 (A5) Azure AD Access Package licenses and can even be combined with an existing access package.
Our custom-build Individual Filesharing for SharePoint Online (IF4SPO) solution makes sending and receiving privileged files safe and secure. It includes storing files in folders based on anonymous libraries, behavior-based privileges, and rules for automatic deletion and automation.
- Saving folders in an anonymous library (names do not reveal the purpose)
- Strict and clearly-defined access rights based on job rules
- Automatic deletion and archival based on pre-defined conditions
- Optional: Integration with Guest Lifecycle for Azure AD (GL4AAD) and Microsoft 365 Data Loss Prevention guidelines.
We offer all three core components as part of an overall package, or you can pick and chose based on your requirements:
- Evaluation of your current governance measures and strategic development
- Implementation of Guest Lifecycle for Azure AD (GL4AAD) based on your wishes and requirements
- Setup of Individual Filesharing for SharePoint Online (IF4SPO) based on your security guidelines.
Are you interested in our solution? You can find detailed experience reports and the scope of services at a glance in our documents.
Are you interested in our solution?
Vendors & Certifications
Pioneering products and solutions from the world’s leading vendors
Microsoft is the world’s leading manufacturer of standard software, services and solutions. Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every company on the planet to do more. Security and reliability, innovation and integration, and openness and interoperability are central to the development of all Microsoft products.